CEUR concentrates scholarship around four focus areas.
Please, click on the area of interest to you and find out more about the issues covered and the researchers working on them.
You can also find out more about the academic networks CEUR members are engaged in by clicking on our link collection.
- Constitutionalism and EU Law
- Historical Foundations of the Integration Processes
- European Union Party Politics
- Contestation and Legitimacy of European Union Policy-making
- Europeanisation processes/Sociology of Europeanisation
- Foreing and Security Policy
- Energy Security
- Relations with Other World Regions
- Economic and Monetary Union
- Social and Employment Policy, Gender Equality and Non-discrimination
- Competition Policy
- Tax Policy
- Higher Education and Research Policy
- New EU Member States
- Information Society policies